ADMISSION /SELECTION COMMITTEE
The admission committee is composed of five Faculty representatives, holding the following positions:
- Vice Principal
- Nursing Program Coordinator
- Finance Officer
- Vice President
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Committee serves as a liaison between the faculty & the Offices of the Admission /Administrator & Managing Director of the College.
- The committee will arrange Entry test for all the candidates who wish to take admission in the College program, and who has submitted the complete application form.
- It advises the vice president and Director of Admissions on guidelines for prospective students recruitment activities on and off campus ,including campus tours & promotional materials, as well as admission criteria.
- The full committee will meet throughout the academic year according to a schedule mutually agreed upon by the committee president and the vice president.
- In addition , the five faculty members should meet separately needed to formulate points for discussion by the committee & to discuss matters of specific interest related to admissions or financial aid.
- The committee will scrutinize the documents of the students for admission.
- The committee will strictly adhere to the admission criteria of the college and Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- The decision of the admission/selection committee will be final.
- The committee is not bound to give explanation to a student who is refused for admission to the National College of Nursing (NCN) Swat.