All applicants are required to apply through Online Portal of National College of Nursing after signing up. Applications sent to the Online Portal National College of Nursing by any other means will not be accepted.
Registering via National College of Nursing is a fairly straightforward process as well. After clicking on ‘Registered in’ applicants need to provide the following details.
- Enter Your Name
- E-mail address
- Confirm Password
- Campus Selection for National College of Nursing
Once these details are entered (signing up process), applicants can proceed to fill the admission form.
How to Fill Out the Admission Form
After signing up, applicants need to log in into to the National College of Nursing Portal by using their registered credentials.
After logging in, click on ‘apply now’ to initiate the process of filling out the application form for this year such as Fall 2021 GBSN, POST RN, CMW, Select any one Program.
It is requested that applicants read the instructions and guidelines carefully before starting the admission form process.
Applicants can fill out the admission form by adhering to the following steps:
- Enter personal details e-g name, father’s name, address and contact etc.
- Provide details of the academic career.
- Enter details of Guardians members, including dependent and non-dependent members.
- Enter Admission date.
- Enter Registration Number, For example F0001.
- Upload a Passport Size image with blue background.
- Before clicking on the submit button, double check information filled out in the admission form.
- Upload a Clear and visible Scan Copies of the required documents in the given attachment sections.
- Submit Your Registration Fee Two Thousand Five Hundred Rupees only (2500) via the Bank of Khyber (Branch of Charbagh) and Easy Paisa Account.
- Prospectus will be issued from admission office after submission of this voucher to college finance office.
Once the admission form is submitted, download a voucher and fill out the application form and attach the required documents to submit its hard copy to the Account Office of the College.